- Join the girl no one ever sits with at lunch.
- Baby-sit for a single mom.
- Take a meal to a sick family.
- Rake the leaves in the yard of the grouchy old man next door.
- Take a walk with the little girl down the street whose parents are never home.
- Clean the house of a family in which the financially struggling parents are both working two jobs and never have time to catch up.
- Sit on the street with a homeless person, and listen to her story.
Your opportunities to work alongside God will be revealed through your friendship with Him. He will invite you into His story in ways that uniquely fit you—but He may also lead you to do things that are not in your comfort zone.
~ Excerpted from Get Lost by Dannah Gresh
How will we join God in His story today?
© Richard Alvey and iLife Journey, 2013. All rights reserved.