The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for my blog. In this third year of blogging my views more than tripled! I am humbled by the response and grateful for everyone who has shared the journey!
Click on the link below to read the complete report!
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center for a performance. This blog was viewed about 130,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 7 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
There goes another year! Mom was right, “the older you get the faster time flies.” As my second year of blogging wraps up I’m grateful for everyone who has shared the journey and humbled that my audience has nearly tripled.
The adventure of blogging is still a bit strange and mysterious to me. For example, of the Top Ten blogs from 2011, listed below, the number one blog is actually from last year! Go figure! Anyway, here they are in case you missed them the first time around.
1. My issue with Christmas cards – click here
2. Hannah’s socks – click here
3. Neighbors sign peace deal to end feud – click here
4. Friday Funny! 😉 – click here
5. What does your billboard say? – click here
6. Don’t give in to shallow praise! – click here
7. Black Friday advice from Maxine – click here
8. The Real Jesus – click here
9. Uniquely You – click here
10. Why is it called “Good Friday?” – click here
Thanks for sharing the journey and Happy New Year!
Filed under Best of, Blogging, Christmas, Good Friday, Gratitude, Humor, Jesus, Just for fun, Loving others, Peace, Praise, Serving