There goes another year! Mom was right, “the older you get the faster time flies.” As my second year of blogging wraps up I’m grateful for everyone who has shared the journey and humbled that my audience has nearly tripled.
The adventure of blogging is still a bit strange and mysterious to me. For example, of the Top Ten blogs from 2011, listed below, the number one blog is actually from last year! Go figure! Anyway, here they are in case you missed them the first time around.
1. My issue with Christmas cards – click here
2. Hannah’s socks – click here
3. Neighbors sign peace deal to end feud – click here
4. Friday Funny! 😉 – click here
5. What does your billboard say? – click here
6. Don’t give in to shallow praise! – click here
7. Black Friday advice from Maxine – click here
8. The Real Jesus – click here
9. Uniquely You – click here
10. Why is it called “Good Friday?” – click here
Thanks for sharing the journey and Happy New Year!